Neurofeedback training Near Me
Live in a remote area in Washington State, Utah Or California? or live far from your local in-office Neurofeedback Therapy Provider? Cannot continue the neurofeedback training due to the Covid-19 virus? Consider renting a professional-grade neurofeedback system for home use!
If you can you set an appointment with yourself for 45 minutes twice a week or more for a month then a NeurOptimal® neurofeedback device at home is the best way to bring superior brain training into your wellness regime at an affordable price. Our clients choose the neurofeedback home kit and they're not disappointed, learn how this dynamical neurofeedback works, why renting the professional-grade NeurOptimal equipment is the best non-invasive brain training option and read reviews from our renters.
We rent a lot of professional-grade neurofeedback systems to individual and families in the Pacific Northwest such as Seattle, Washington State, Portland, Oregon, Utah, Hawaii and California. The NeurOptimal neurofeedback system is 100% non-invasive and can be used whenever clients feel they need help de-stressing, creating calm, mental focus or helping with sleep management.
Nine years ago when we were building our neurofeedback NYC brain center, this technology is the one we ultimately chose out of all the other systems on the market. Read my story here about why I chose NeurOptimal for my New York therapy practice.
Dynamical NeurOptimal® NeuroFeedback - How This Non-invasive Technology Works
NeurOptimal® is an advanced neuro-technology that offers training to the brain, enabling it to function at its best. It’s mathematically designed to communicate directly with your central nervous system.
This advanced neurofeedback technlogoy was developed by Clinical Psychologists Drs. Valdeane and Susan Brown, Founders of Zengar Institute Inc.. It utilizes an original Dynamical Neurofeedback® algorithm developed by the Drs. Brown, which is exclusive to NeurOptimal®. This innovative form of neurofeedback is not a medical treatment, but instead is a TRAINING for the brain. It does not require diagnosis, but rather it dances micro-second by micro-second with your brain offering it the information it needs to RE-ORGANIZE ITSELF. And when your brain does that, a whole lot of complaints drop away. You feel calmer, clearer, happier and able to function better in your life.
NeurOptimal is the only Dynamical® neurofeedback system available. Dynamical® model is advanced training that uses the advanced mathematics of how the brain optimizes its own functioning based on precise feedback. What that means to the consumer and the quality of your training is that it is 100% safe and effective for improving overall wellness.
What are the steps To Rent a neurofeedback home Device?
- Decide which plan works best for you. We offer three monthly packages: Personal Plan is $600/month* and includes 12 sessions, Family Plan is $800/month* and includes 22 sessions and Unlimited Plan is $900/month* and has unlimited sessions for up to 6 people. The Personal Plan is ideal for one trainee, the Unlimited Plan is great for a family. At Neurofeedback Training Co. we have rented out NeurOptimal home systems since 2011 and are the largest NeurOptimal rental provider in U.S.. (*Plus Sales Tax if located in NY, CA and CO.)
- Ready to rent? Click here to reserve a rental. Payment is not made until you are ready to rent and a system has been shipped. We currently have no wait.
- Learn how it works: Watch the videos on how to set up a home device. The neurofeedback system is fully automated and is easy to set up. But for your convenience, a printed manual is included. Sara, our neurofeedback trainer and rental manager in California will also guide you over the phone if further help is needed.
- Once a reservation and a contract has been signed, your rental manager will reach out to you when we have a system available. It takes 2 business days with insured shipment to get your rental. If living close to Los Angeles, shipment takes one business day (or pick up for free in Northeast LA), Hawaii residents please allow 3-4 business days. If located in Seattle or Portland or any other states shipping cost is a flat-rate of $75 which includes insurance and return shipment. (Free pick-up is also available in Denver, Colorado and free courier service for NYC residents)
- Neurofeedback at Home: Set a training schedule for 2-3 times a week for a month in your calendar (consistency is key for best results). After the first month, you can decide to extend or simply return. We recommend 2-3 months for best results.
- Before starting, don't forget to fill out our progress tracking sheet and fill out again every 6-8 sessions to keep track of changes.
NeurOptimal reviews from San Diego, California to Seattle, Washington State....
Here are a few client testimonials from our renters:
Neurofeedback San Diego, CA
Our recent renter in San Diego had her system shipped from our Los Angeles office. She brain trained for 2 months and left us this review:
I rented the unlimited package for two months. I was immediately impressed with the careful organization of materials and instructions. It is easy for a technological dinosaur like myself to use! The effect on myself is beyond adequate description. Daily increasing peace, focus, better sleep and especially less stressful response to the challenges I face.
Neurofeedback Portland, OR
A local NeurOptimal trainer in Portland reached out to us to help a client of hers who wanted to do neurofeedback but had a hard time getting into the office. Within five days we had a neurofeedback home kit up and running in her living room! Client rented for a month to start with and saw the benefits of the training and continued another month:
Please extend the rental. I am so enthused with what has happened in one month. I am in a bit of a disbelief. I have pled for years with my husband to get help for his mind. And the last couple weeks have been amazing. He is willing to admit he needs help. Childhood pain is being released. This is amazing!
Neurofeedback Seattle, WA
We get a lot of requests from people in Washington state. There are not a lot of NeurOptimal providers in the area and when clients find out that the home unit is the EXACT same technology as we use in our offices, they are happy to rent.
I decided to try neurofeedback after a friend told me how it helped her and suggested it to help me manage stress. After my first session at a local neurofeedback clinic near me , I felt relaxed and took a nap for the first time in years and slept soundly that night (I guess my brain needed sleep!). After a few more sessions, I noticed a subtle shift, mostly an increased ability to focus. I decided to rent to save in cost and so that my boys, ages 7 and 9 could also train at home. They both say they now feel more relaxed and are not feeling so overwhelmed with school and homework. I noticed too that they were calmer and happier.
Neurofeedback Near Me
Want to learn more how neurofeedback training works? Have questions about our rental process or is interested in buying a system for your health care clinic? Schedule a 15 min. phone consultation with one of our experienced neurofeedback trainers.