The neurofeedback rental package includes everything you need to train your brain at home. This brain training is non-invasive and suitable for all ages.
"I was looking for a neurofeedback near me and then learned that I could rent the system. It was easy to use and more affordable for me. I would also say it was more effective than protocol neurofeedback (I tried that twice and got side-effects and had to stop). But now after training with the NeurOptimal neurofeedback system for two months, 3 times per week, I feel calmer and more joyful and not so anxious."
Good to Know – Q&A On Renting
How much does it cost To Rent a Neurofeedback Equipment?
Minimum rental is one month and we offer three monthly plans;
- Personal Trainer ($600*/month, includes 12 sessions, additional sessions cost $25 each). Best for one person training 3 times per week.
- Family Trainer ($800*/month, includes 22 sessions, additional session costs $25). Best for two people training 3 times per week or for someone who wants to do more than 3 sessions per week.
- Unlimited Plan ($900*/month). Best for three or more people.
Pay as you go! After the first month, it can be extended to a new rental cycle and plans can be upgrade or downgraded next rental cycle.
*Residents of NY, CO & CA State will be charged sales tax. Shipping Cost not included. Lowest price guaranteed!
We currently have systems available in all regions! Fill out the form and follow the next step.
What's Included in a NeurOptimal Rental?
- All our neurofeedback units feature the latest software, NeurOptimal 3.0.
- Our monthly rental plans include all materials required to train at home (including paste), access to regular check-ins with staff trainer via text, email, phone or Skype. You would only supply your own headphones or earbuds – or alternatively play the sound from tablet.
- The system is easy to use and we also provide printed step-by-step guide and support videos.
- You'll get expert guidance during your rental month and help if system needs troubleshooting!
- Renters Guarantee: If there is a problem with the unit and the remote tech support is unable to fix it, we'll put your rental on hold and ship out a loaner to you - at no extra cost!
- Shipping cost is billed separately. We offer $75 flat-rate shipment within U.S. (includes return shipment) and $100 to Canada (one-way shipment). Alternatively, pick up for free at any of our locations in NYC, LA (delivery is $40), Denver or Boulder. Portland and Seattle residents receive free shipment.
Does NeurOptimal Neurofeedback Work The Same When Training At Home As The In-Office Sessions?
Yes. The technology is exactly the same.
How long before my equipment arrives?
First come, first serve! If we have no wait and all required paperwork is complete, it will take about 2-4 business days to receive the equipment. Shipment to Canada, Alaska or Hawaii takes 5-6 business days.
How do I know if it's working?
We strongly recommend all renters fill out our for each person training, prior to starting and then again, after every 8 sessions. For example, when clients see their rate of 10 for "Feel Overwhelmed" turn into a 4 (10 being worst), they know the training is doing something good for them!
what if I want to Keep the rental longer?Pay as you go! Initial rental cycle is always one month. After that you can choose to extend another month or two weeks – or simply return. We have noticed though that the best results is by renting for 2 to 4 months.
Why Do You Recommend At least two months rental?
Clients report the best training results occur when clients train for 2 - 4 months. If you rent for 2 months, that would look like 3 sessions per week, for a total of 25-30 sessions. We also recommend if a child is training, that the parents also train as well. How to Achieve Best Results in Neurofeedback Training.
Is it difficult to learn where to place the EEG sensors on the head?
In a word, no. We provide printed instruction manuals on how to set up the system. The The sites on head C3 and C4 are actually large areas approximately half-way between the tip of the top of the ear and the crown of the head. Anywhere in that area is considered a good location! Trivia: did you know that the EEG sensors on the head pick up 95% of the electrical information on the entire head, and only 5% of that information is site specific? In other words, don't worry, you have it in the right place! Watch videos on how to set up the sensors.
- Meet Denver neurofeedback trainer Kate and her top recommendations for renterse
- Compare NeurOptimal Neurofeedback with other systems