Fill out the form to schedule a free phone consultation with one of our certified neurofeedback coaches.
What we will discuss:
- Your training objectives
- Help you create a good brain training schedule
- Tips for getting the most out of your neurofeedback training, and
- Whether to schedule in-office sessions, rent or buy the professional-grade home unit.
Scroll down or click on link below.
Yes, I want to get started with neurofeedback!
What is Neurofeedback and will it help me?
Our cognitive abilities and emotional wellbeing is, in part, determined by our brain's habit, which are out of our immediate control. Neurofeedback is a technique that aims to help individuals regulate and improve their brain activity so they can have better mental and emotional health.
It is a form of biofeedback that specifically focuses on the brain's electrical activity, known as electroencephalography (EEG). Because the term is an unregulated term, may devices call themselves neurofeedback, including devices that do not monitor brain activity! If a system is truly a neurofeedback device it will monitor brain activity, and provide feedback through auditory or visual cues.
Neurofeedback has been used to address a wide range of conditions, including stress management, concussion and brain injury recovery support, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), sleep, depression, and cognitive impairments. It is increasingly being used for anti-aging and peak school and athletic performance. There are a number of professional athletes now using neurofeedback to increase mental focus and decrease stress.
What happens during a neurofeedback session?
What happens during a neurofeedback session varies depending on what kind of device is being used. With true neurofeedback, electrodes are attached to the scalp to measure the brain's electrical signals. These signals are then amplified and analyzed in real-time by the system’s software. When the software reads significant electrical activity it will then provide auditory or visual feedback. Often this feedback is happening at the speed of the brain which is in milliseconds, and therefore, undetectable by conscious awareness but registered by the unconscious or limbic brain.
What is the goal of neurofeedback?
The goal of neurofeedback is to train the brain to modify their brainwave patterns in order to achieve a desired state of brain activity, which would lead to better cognitive, emotional and behavioral performance. For example, if someone has excessive slow-wave activity in a certain brain region, neurofeedback may aim to help them increase the activity of faster brainwaves in that area. Neurofeedback is an important intervention because much of mental and emotional states are unconsciously created by mal-adaptive brainwave patterns. By providing that unconscious learning to self-regulate their brain activity, individuals may experience improvements in various areas of health and well-being.
How our team of neurofeedback experts can help
- We are experienced. We've been offering our brain training program for over 11 years and have served over 3,000 customers.
- We are experts. All of our coaches are Advanced Certified Trainers and have been through the brain training program themselves.
- We provide the best value.We price our programs to meet the needs of our customers.
- We offer excellent customer service.We provide exclusive manuals and training videos. Chat window, text, phone and email support available
- We give the option to train multiple people and offer unique training suggestions for each person.
- We care.Our team of experienced trainers will guide you through the renting period, review your progress and make suggestions based on your goals. Coaching sessions are included in each rental.