non-invasive, effective & long-lasting brain training with NeurOptimal Neurofeedback
NeurOptimal Sessions and Home System Rentals now available in Southern California. Neurofeedback Training Co. Pasadena location is at 28 N. Oak Ave.. Schedule a discounted session today or contact us to talk to a neurofeedback trainer about your best training option.
Neurofeedback Training Pasadena
We're located on 28 N. Oak Ave. S. 204 (Cross street Colorado Blvd.) in Pasadena. As a special offer try a session at $95 (regular price $125).
Fill Out The Form To The Right To Schedule A Discounted Session Or Get A Free Phone Consultation To Discuss Your Best Training Options!
Why Do Neurofeedback Training?
- Improve cognitive and physical performance! Dave Asprey from Bulletproof calls NeurOptimal "The best biohack yet." Listen to a podcast with the founder of NeurOptimal.
- More benefits of NeurOptimal include: Coping with stress at work or school, feeling more confident, calm and relaxed. Improves focus and enhances learning capacity, promotes better sleep habits (feeling more refreshed after sleep).
Neurofeedback Packages & Cost
- Sessions are with Sara St. John, Certified NeurOptimal Neurofeedback Trainer and Rental Manager for West-coast Region.
- A session takes 50 minutes in total (The NeurOptimal program itself is 33 minutes).
- Sessions can be scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays in Pasadena.
- Home equipment rentals also available to use at home. Rent for a month and train the whole family. Same training as in-office sessions but at a more affordable cost per session.