non-invasive, effective & long-lasting brain training with NeurOptimal Neurofeedback
Looking for neurofeedback in Pasadena? NeurOptimal Sessions and Home System Rentals are now available in Southern California. Neurofeedback Training Co. Pasadena location is at 28 N. Oak Ave.. Schedule a discounted session today or contact us to talk to a neurofeedback trainer about your best training option.
Neurofeedback Training Pasadena
We're located on 28 N. Oak Ave. S. 204 (Cross street Colorado Blvd.) in Pasadena. As a special offer try a session at $95 (regular price $125).
Fill Out The Form To The Right To Schedule A Discounted Session Or Get A Free Phone Consultation To Discuss Your Best Training Options!
Why Do Neurofeedback Training?
- Improve cognitive and physical performance! Dave Asprey from Bulletproof calls NeurOptimal "The best biohack yet." Listen to a podcast with the founder of NeurOptimal.
- More benefits of NeurOptimal include: Coping with stress at work or school, feeling more confident, calm and relaxed. Improves focus and enhances learning capacity, promotes better sleep habits (feeling more refreshed after sleep).
What Neurofeedback Machine do you use?
Why we use the NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback System for all training, in-office sessions and home system rentals.
How is NeurOptimal Different from Other Neurofeedback Systems?
NeurOptimal® is very different from other neuro feedback systems. It is completely non-directive because it is based on both a different understanding about how the brain works, as well as how it is best optimized. NeurOptimal® is designed to work with the brain as an information-detection system, that is why feedback is delivered through precisely timed interruptions in music. By simply giving the brain feedback information about its own activity 256 times per second, NeurOptimal® helps support our intrinsic reorganization abilities to create calm, and the ability to focus again.
Neurofeedback Packages & Cost
- Sessions are with Sara St. John, Certified NeurOptimal Neurofeedback Trainer and Rental Manager for West-coast Region.
- A session takes 50 minutes in total (The NeurOptimal program itself is 33 minutes). Cost is $95 for initial session and $125 regular sessions
- Sessions can be scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays in Pasadena.
- Home equipment rentals also available to use at home. Rent for a month and train the whole family. Cost per session can be as low as $40 per session or more. Same training as in-office sessions but at a more affordable option, especially for families and friends who want to train together.