Sara St. John
Certified NeurOptimal Neurofeedback Trainer in Los Angeles & Rental Manager Coach for West-Coast Region
After experiencing results training for a year, (twice per month) with the NeurOptimal system seven years ago, Sara enjoyed the training so much that she decided to become a NeurOptimal Neurofeedback Trainer herself. She now sees clients at a therapy office in Pasadena two days per week and when not there she manages the home system rentals on the west-coast region.
Fill out the form to the right to schedule an appointment with Sara or inquire about renting a neurofeedback machine for home use.
Address: 28 North Oak Ave., Suite 204, Pasadena, CA 91107. (Cross-street Colorado Blvd.. Enter building from the large parking lot on Oak Ave.. Back of the building). View photos here
Not in Pasadena? View all our locations or consider renting a neurofeedback home system.
Los Angeles Neurofeedback Sessions
- $95 initial cost + tax. Regular cost $125 +tax. Package of 5 available at reduced price ($95/session)
- Session is 33 minutes long and takes a total of 50 minutes
- Sessions can be scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays
- Pick-up location for a home unit rental also in Northeast Los Angeles (*Inquire by filling out the form to the right!)
About Renting a NeurOptimal Home System
Sara manages clients in the following States; California, Oregon, Hawaii, Washington State and British Columbia, Canada.
- All our systems have the latest NeurOptimal 3.0 software
- We ship throughout U.S. and Canada
- Rent for a month and pay as little as $40 per session
- This neurofeedback system is highly advanced technology that does not require any diagnosis. Safe and effective brain training for all ages.
- Rent for a month and extend as long as you wish. We recommend two months of training for best results.
Here's a recent review from a renter who rented a home unit for the whole family for three months:
"We had a great rental experience being able to speak with you personally and communicate with you so quickly was very nice and all of us benefited from the training sessions so thanks again! "