Neurofeedback Training - A life changing Experience
For some of our clients, training with NeurOptimal neurofeedback became a life-changing experience. Here's what one of our rental clients wrote to us:
I’ve used neurofeedback for 2 months for social anxiety symptoms- training 2 times a week. I’m becoming noticeably more comfortable in both personal and professional situations, hooray! It feels great to have found a tool that has truly helped move the needle on issues I’ve been experiencing (and trying to resolve in various ways) for years. I liked my neurofeedback home rental experience so much that I ultimately decided to purchase a system. Thanks! :)
– Karen, rented for two months and then purchased a home system
Nonlinear Neurofeedback – Safe, Effective And and advanced Effortless Brain Training
- Yes, it's advanced and effortless – NeurOptimal® , a nonlinear neurofeedback system, is an information technology that offers training to the brain, giving it the opportunity to function at its best. This unique neurofeedback system offers the brain the information it needs to effectively perform these extraordinary self-management tasks.
- Yes. It's safe – Because the system only offers information, which is what the brain is naturally designed to deal with.
- Yes, it can be effective – Especially when alleviate symptoms for conditions such as Stress (worry and fearfulness), Anxiety, panic, hypervigilance, PTSD and trauma symptoms. See also 3 Ways Stress and Anxiety Impact Relationships.
Does Neurofeedback Training Last?
Doing neurofeedback using the NeurOptimal system is actually a learning task -- similiar to learning how to read — minus the hard work!
Once you know how to read, you can’t not know. So yes, it lasts. But if you don’t read for a very long time, you might get a little rusty. Then once you jump back in, you quickly catch up and you’re off! Training with NeurOptimal is very much like that. Once you have done around 20-30 sessions and you have noticed shifts in your well being, coming in for booster sessions now and then is a good idea to keep you in a regulated, saner state. However, if going through a stressful period, you may want to do a session or two or three can get you right back again. You can also stop training any time you want, and pick back up again later.
“I’ve been doing my neurofeedback twice a week and that with my weekly massage, is definitely making it so I’m handling work, not getting overwhelmed by it.”
— J.C., (Rented the Neurofeedback Home System for 2 months)
If not close to any our locations, or if you want to save in neurofeedback cost, we recommend renting a home system instead -- The rental machine is easy to use and provides the same training as in-office visits.
"I rented the neurofeedback family trainer for one month and it was very easy to use. After 14 sessions, I felt more energized - more able to concentrate. Things that in the past would have bothered or depressed me, now just seem to melt away. I'm more able to take charge. I'd highly recommend doing neurofeedback and renting the home system."
– L.S., 65 years old, (Rented a Neurofeedback Home System for 1 month)
Written by Sara St. John- Certified NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback Trainer in Pasadena/Los Angeles, and West-Coast Rental Manager.